Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Prayer Request

Shae, my niece, is having another surgery on Monday October 13th. This surgery will not be as extensive as the previous two surgeries but still we ask that you keep her in your prayers. She is an amazing little girl that has overcome so many obstacles and continues to keep us in awe of her progress. I believe that she is a gift from God. She has touched each one of us and changed our hearts and lives for the better. I will update after her surgery to let everyone know how she is doing.

Also, please keep my Grandpa in your prayers. He has struggled many years with his health but has done amazingly well given his circumstances. He is not doing good right now, his kidney function has decreased significantly more than it should for his age. Right now, it is looking like he may have to go on dialysis. Please remember my Grandpa (Joe) and my niece (Shae) in your prayers! Thanks so much!

No comments: