Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, October 20, 2008

I have the best husband in the world!

I came home from work today to a wonderful surprise!

Derek planned a scavenger hunt for me! It was so much fun! I ran all over Lindale finding clues.



I almost didn't make it in time to get this clue...it was blowing away when I got there!




I took pictures of some of the clues but didn't have time to get them all! I loved that each one of them was either something funny or a special memory between us! He did this for my 26th birthday as well. That time, I had to go all over Tyler wearing a crown! I went in several stores and even had to ask for some of my clues! This time I had to go in stores but I didn't have to wear a crown! The final clue tonight led me to Chili's where we ate dinner. It was such a fun way to end the day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So fun! I love that kind of thing!