Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, June 8, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!

We are so excited to announce that we are having a precious baby boy!!! I am measuring right at 20 weeks and everything looks great! He was VERY active during the exam, punching, kicking and attempting somersaults!!! He covered his face with his hands and at one point, it looked like he was sucking his thumb! SO CUTE!! Ross went with us to the exam and his job was to call and announce to everyone the HAPPY news! Well, to our surprise, Ross was devastated with the news of a baby brother...he cried! We knew that he wanted a sister and we had talked to him about it and told him that we can't choose etc and he said he would be happy with a brother too but he just wanted a sister. We know he will be okay and excited by the time the baby is here but it was kind of funny to see him so upset about a brother!! The dr. told us that usually little boys are that upset if they are having a sister but not Ross, he had his mind set on a girl! We have a video of our little guy moving around and lots of pictures. Now we just need to start shopping!! We have picked out a name and I think we will probably stick with it but I want to think about it a little more before we officially announce it. I am so excited to be a mom to a little boy! They are so sweet! Ross is a great kid and I have had so much fun watching him grow and change over the years. I can't wait to meet our little guy!!






5 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations!!!! Little boys are so sweet, and they are all about their mommy! :) I can't wait to hear the name, I am sure it will be perfect. Email me your address when you get a chance so I can get you something in the mail to start your collection of boy items! Love ya!

Torrie Deville said...

Stacie-Congratulations! I am so happy for ya'll. I had this feeling that it was a boy. Don't know why, but I just did. :) Can't wait for you to share the name. Congatulations again!

Lynn and Matt said...

Yea! I am so happy for you! Last year all of my friends had girls--now, this year all boys! How fun...I can't wait to hear the name you picked for your little one!

Catherine said...

He is so cute!! Can't wait to shop for him!

Brandi said...

Congrats!!!! Boys are so much fun!!! We are so happy for you guys!!