Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, June 21, 2009

22 Weeks

Just wanted to post my 22 week belly pic (one day early). We bought our nursery furniture today, it should be here in a couple of weeks. We also registered yesterday and that was a BEATING! I thought it was going to be so much fun, but I felt so overwhelmed! I didn't know what I needed or what brand/style was better. I have a couple of really great friends (Cat & Amber) who both have given me some great advice and I should have called them before I went! I can't wait to start decorating the nursery! Derek is going to paint the room when he is on vacation in August. Baby boy becomes very active every night when I am getting ready to go to sleep. I LOVE it! I don't care what time of day or night it is, I like feeling him move around!



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Stacy, you look great! I can't wait to see your nursery!