Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, September 7, 2008

The BIG 2-8

Yep...I am 28 now! Actually as of Friday Sept. 5th! We didn't do much because I was/am still not feeling great from the surgery. We did eat at Olive Garden with Mindy and Ken but that is all I could do! I was completely exhausted from just going to eat! The good news is it gets better everyday! I am totally excited though b/c now I get to celebrate my birthday again...we are going to go back to Dallas soon so I can go to PF Changs and my friend Amber called me today and told me that she is taking me to get a pedicure at the spa here in Lindale! So...I still have some fun things to look forward to! My toes are so happy! I haven't had a pedicure since Mother's Day! Derek's gift was the best of all...he hired a maid to come clean our house!!! :) After being home not feeling well for a week...the house was in major need of some cleaning! I didn't have to do a thing!!! My parents bought me some new makeup...which I love! Ross' 'idea' for a gift for me was the best though...he just knew that I would want the Hannah Montana wig that he saw at the mall! lol...too funny! He is always wanting to get me princess stuff or little girl toys etc...I think he thinks that I am a big kid! I LOVE it! He told Derek that my hair is dark like Miley Cyrus and that all I need is the Hannah Montana wig! That boy is a mess!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm glad you had a happy birthday!

Lynn and Matt said...

Happy Birthday! Wow - 28...and my twenty-eigth is just around the corner too. Where does time go?
Anyway, I'm glad that you are feeling better.