Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, August 4, 2008

Time flies when you're having fun!

I can hardly believe that Ross will be 6 years old on the 15th of this month! I have been in his life since he was 2 1/2 years old and it is just amazing how much he has changed in that amount of time. I remember when we lived in Overton and I still worked at the bank. I would get home around 9pm some nights and he would be waiting for me at the sliding glass door...standing in front of the curtain with his hands and face pressed against the glass...just waiting for me. I can still picture it! I am truly blessed at how well he and I bonded. He took up with me immediately and I, of course, did the same. He had my heart from the beginning. Ross is truly special and just an amazing little boy. I am so thankful for the relationship that we have. One of the greatest compliments that I have ever received is when my old boss told me that he didn't know that Ross wasn't my son. He said that from the way I talked about him, he would have never known that I wasn't his mom. Although I am not his mom, I love him just the same!




I love my two guys so much!

No comments: