Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, August 8, 2008

Extreme Blog Makeover

I am so excited that my blog has a beautiful new look! Blogging will be so much more fun for me now that I LOVE my page! I can not take credit for this new look though...Jennifer from the blog Keeping up with Landry is the very talented person who made my blog look so pretty! Anyone who is interested in having their blog made over please visit her blog here. Jennifer is participating in a 3 day 60 mile walk for breast cancer and if you donate to her account, she will make your blog pretty too! If you are not in need of a blog makeover...donate anyway b/c it is for a great cause! Thank you Jennifer!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Very cute!!!! I miss you!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for the plug :) I am so glad you love your new look :)